Saturday, October 04, 2008
North Korea Watch is authored byIngrid Jones
in England, United Kingdom
Click on flag to TRANSLATE THIS PAGE
- Artillery fire on Korean border - North Korea arti...
- Khartoum, Sudan: Assembly's Speaker Receives Kore...
- S. Koreans reunited with Northern relatives after ...
- North and S. Korea on brink of war, Russian diplom...
- Kim Jong-il dictatorship could end within days
- North Korea joins Facebook
- US declines to put North Korea back on terrorism b...
- Israel says seized North Korean arms were for Hama...
- A North Korean submarine fired a torpedo which cau...
- North Korean refugees plead case against Kim Jong-...
- September 2004
- October 2004
- May 2005
- October 2005
- October 2006
- September 2008
- October 2008
- March 2009
- May 2009
- July 2009
- August 2009
- November 2009
- December 2009
- May 2010
- June 2010
- August 2010
- September 2010
- October 2010
- November 2010
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead (1901-78)
North Korea Blogs[in no particular order - this site is still under construction - more to follow]